Best Air Cooler in India | Best Air Cooler Brands in India Reviews | Best Air Coolers for Home/Office Use
Are you looking for the best air cooler in India?
Summers are knocking on and again it’s time for all those cold breezes that we love.
Well, according to me, Symphony Siesta Air Cooler – 70L is one of the best air coolers in India because I’m using it for the last 1 year. It is lightweight, on budget, low power consumption (can run on inverter also), and most importantly gives really cool air.
But your choice could be different and here I have compared 9 various air cooler based on various parameters.
9 Best Air Cooler in India Reviews!
|Preview||Best Air Cooler||Rating|
|1. Symphony Siesta Air Cooler – 70 Litres|
– Best Budget
|2. Kenstar Snowcool Desert Cooler – 55 Lite|
– Best Overall
|3. Havells Celia Desert Air Cooler – 55 L||4.3/5|
|4. Voltas Desert Cooler Mega – 70 L||4.6/5|
|5. Maharaja Whiteline Rambo Air Cooler – 65 L||4.1/5|
|6. Symphony Kaizen Desert Air Cooler 22 L|
– Best for Window
|7. iBELL Air Cooler 20L Inverter Compatible||4.2/5|
|8. Crompton Ozone 75 L Desert Air Cooler||4.0/5|
|9. Bajaj Platini Torque 36 L Air Cooler||3.9/5|
Now the most important question comes is the price. No doubt the air cooler is economically good in simple terms, it is not expensive.
Here we are not just talking about the primary cost but operating cost too.
To add, air coolers fit the needs of everyone especially, middle-class people. As the initial and operating cost of AC is more.
So here we are presenting the best air cooler in India, you can also consider the other brands or specifications according to your needs.
Here we go!
Further, you can effortlessly choose an air cooler according to your need from desert cooler to personal cooler or window cooler.
You can get every type of cooler accordingly. Isn’t the best option to get rid of heat and humidity?
Additionally, an air cooler is easy to install too!
Wondering what features an ideal air cooler should have? To make it effortless for you we have a list of some essential features that you should take into account before buying one.
Now let’s spring to our 9 best air coolers in India. You get all the necessary knowledge about the air cooler, that helps you in choosing the best air cooler in the Indian market.
Are you looking for a desert air cooler that works for a long time and has efficient cooling?
Yes, this cooler withstands all your needs, that is the only reason it is on our top list. Let’s start with some specifications.
First, it has a large cooling tank of 70 liters that cools your home of up to 370 Square feet. Isn’t it the best air cooler?
Of course, it is the best air cooler as due to its capacity of holding an abundance of water you make most of it, that too for a long time.
With the help of vehicles, you can effortlessly move it from a room to another. To provide perfect air throw, it is organized grills.
Capacity: 70 litres
Dimension: 61.8 cm x 50.5 cm x 111.5 cm (LxBxH)
Warranty: 1 Year
- Capacity to hold 70 litres water, that works for a long time
- Enable cross ventilation
- Has vehicles for effortless mobility of the cooler
- Operating voltage is 230 V
- Available in a limited colour
- Require more space
For Single or Office Use:
For the equivalent flow of air, it has a cool flow dispenser and for long-lasting use, it has a dura pump.
Certainly, it is one of the best air cooler as some coolers just use a lot of energy, but the symphony is designed to consume less electricity. How?
As it runs on operating expenses of fans.
Now, to retain water, it encompasses honeycomb pads that effortlessly retain the water and cools it down instantly.
Now, you do not have to check the level of the water as it has a water level indicator.
Sometimes, you need to be in a room and relax, it might be a hall, study room, and more, well instead of buying various coolers.
You can move this cooler anywhere in your home with its 360 degree rotating wheels.
Moreover, it is designed in a way that it is completely safe for you and your family.
For this, it has numerous filters, such as bacteria filter, smell filter, dust filter, wash filter, allergy filter, and more, filter and makes it safe.
Worried about the bill? That’s the matter of concern, to help you out, this cooler only uses an operating voltage of 230 V/ 50 Hz with the coverage area of 28 cubic meters.
Capacity: 12 litres
Dimensions: 30 cm × 33 cm × 84. 5 cm
Warranty: 1 year
- Ensure the equal flow of air with its cool flow dispenser
- Has a dura pump, for long-lasting use
- Runs on operating expenses of fans
- Encompasses honeycomb pads that effortlessly retain the water and cools it down instantly
- Water level indicator
- Portale with its caster wheels
- To make it safe, it has dust filter and allergic filter
- Has speed control system
- Swing setting
- Bacteria filter
- Has an ice chamber
- Not good for big hall
- Water comes out with air, claimed by customers
- Rest of the area remains hot and humid, except where it throws air
- Quality of the pump could be improved
- Tough to clean
- Inconvenient design for water inlet and outlet, commented by customers
2. Kenstar 55 Litre Snowcool Desert – Best Air Cooler in India
It has the capacity of holding water of 55 litres and for your convenience, you can change its speed into 3 different modes according to your requirement.
What could be better than this desert cooler for you? As it’s ultimate speed is 1400 RPM.
It has been the best air cooler in the Indian market with its ability to throw the air up to the distance of 42. To add, it only consumes the 175-watt power.
Further, to make it more likeable and easy to manage you can easily change its position with the help of the wheels.
Capacity: 55 LITRES
Dimensions: 42.8 cm x 25 cm x 17.5 cm
Size of fan: 18 inches
- Easy to control the speed with its 3 different speed modes
- Air throw distance is 42
- Less power consumption i.e., up to 175 watt
- It is loud
- Limited colours
3. Havells Celia I Desert Air Cooler – 55 litres
Are you looking for a desert air cooler that functions with the help of a remote?
Well, you are in the right place as this is one of the best air coolers in India as it works with the help of a remote.
Let’s see what other important features this air cooler has that make your summer more fun.
If you are one of those people who just hate hot weather, no fusses, as you can make your room more chilled by putting ice cubes in the chamber.
Isn’t it, the best air cooler in the Indian market, as it is easy to operate.
Now comes the necessary question, does it create any noise?
Let’s not take much of your time, here is the answer; no it is made with the technology that ensures that it makes less noise.
Not only this but its fan is also made with the technology that ensures that it keeps the noise down.
Furthermore, it is effective when it comes to cool your large room as its air delivery capacity is up to 3500 m3/ hour.
No one wants to clean up the cooler regularly, well in most cases, you have to clean it up because of dust and insects.
Let’s make your life easier as it does not let the insects and dust enter into it with its entirely collapsible louvers.
So, do you still have any doubt that it is not one of the best air coolers in India?
Capacity: 55 litres
Dimensions: 66 cm x 51 cm x 111.5
Warranty: 1 Year
- Made with the technology that it creates low noise as compared to other coolers
- Collapsible louvres that do not let insect and dust enter into the cooler
- Air delivery capacity is up to 3500 m3/ hour.
- Effective to cool a large room
- By putting ice cubes in the chambers, you can easily enhance the coolness of your room
- Function with remote
- Available in limited colours
- Does not have inlet pipe to fill the cooler
- Some customer claim that motor does not work properly
4. Voltas Desert Cooler Mega (70 L) – Best Air Cooler in India
Is it difficult to find the perfect dessert cooler that is easy to shift from one place to another? That is definitely the problem that you need to sort out.
Volta’s desert cooler is perfect for you as due to its wheels you can transport it anywhere in your home without much effort.
Further, it has a good and luxurious design that makes it all worth to buy.
As we all know, honeycomb keeps the room cool though it is luxurious but it is best when it comes to cooling your room.
Additionally, its capacity to hold water is 70 litres, which again makes it work for a long time.
Capacity: 70 litres
Dimensions: 65 cm x 96.5 cm x 51 cm
Warranty: 1 year
- Works for a long time as it has the capacity to hold water of 70 litres
- It has honeycomb cooler pads
- Luxurious design
- Wheels that make it portable
- Has turbo airflow
- Cools the large room effectively
- It is not available in various colours
Does an antibacterial air cooler exist?
Certainly, maharaja white line coolers are antibacterial coolers that prevent the building of calcium and make them germ-free.
What could be better than this air cooler?
In my opinion, it is one of the best air cooler in India as it keeps your room safe and cool for a long time.
How does it work for a long time? That’s the question that pops up in everyone’s mind, let’s get to the point. It works for a long time due to its water holding capacity of 65 litres and wood wool pads, i.e., aspen cooling pads.
Further, it is developed to provide air in 4 directions, or in other words, it has strong aerodynamic blades that help in the deflection of air into 4 directions. Along with this, it increases the airflow by up to 50.
Let’s highlight some other features of this amazing cooler, it creates low noise, you can modify its speed from low to medium and high and has a high air delivery of 3000 m3/hour. What are you waiting for, just grab this amazing cooler to make your summers all amazing?
Capacity: 65 litres
Dimensions: 69 cm x 69 cm x 87 cm
Warranty: 1 year
- It is antibacterial, that make it safe and secure
- To make it safer for you, it is rustproof and shockproof
- Has a high air delivery of 3000 m3/hour
- Creates low noise
- Easy to change its speed, from low to medium and high
- Compatible with inverters
- Does not require high maintenance
- Deflection of air into 4 directions
- Increases the airflow of up to 50
- Prevent the building of calcium and make them germ-free
- Has a water level indicator
- Energy efficiency couple be better, claimed by the customers
- A bit humid sometimes, commented by customers
- Pouring of water is difficult and is short, claimed by the customers
- The fan is slow and does not cool room, commented by customers
A modern home needs a unique air cooler, isn’t it?
Symphony Kaizen comes with one of the best air cooler as first, it has a water and ice inlet chamber that allows you to fill the cooler without effort and also cools your room, with its ice inlet.
Second, it has an outlet plug that trench the additional water out.
Third, now with its water release plug, you can effortlessly drain the water out of the cooler when you do not use it.
Fourth, you do not have to open the doors of the cooler to check the level of the water as it has an indicator.
That informs you when to refill the cooler.
Next, you have control over the temperature with the help of knobs and for proper cooling of the room, it equally distributes the water.
Later, to prevent the power cord from being damaged it has a power cord winder that does not let the power cable damage while moving the cooler.
Further, it has an automated oscillator and 3-speed motor keeps your room cool.
Along with this, it has aspen cooling pads that are known for cooling the room at maximum. To add, it absorbs less energy.
Before buying electric appliances, the first thing that comes into our mind is its operating power capacity, am I right?
Well, the operating cost of this one of the best air cooler is 230 V/ 50 Hz, i.e., the operating voltage of the fan. And it covers the area of 28 cubic meters.
Capacity: 22 litres
Dimensions: 520mm× 439mm× 384mm ( L× B× H)
Warranty: 1 year
- Has water inlet and ice inlet, so no need to open doors of the cooler to fill water
- Has an outlet plug that trench the additional water out
- Water release plug helps you to drain the water out of the cooler when you do not use it
- Has a water indicator that informs you when to refill the cooler
- Knobs help you to control the temperature of the room
- For proper cooling of the room equally, distribute the water
- Has cool flow dispenser
- Power cord winder prevents the power cord from being damaged
- Has an automated oscillator
- 3-speed motor
- Has aspen cooling pads that are known for cooling the room at maximum
- Absorbs less energy
- Ideal for medium and small room
- Works on inverter power too
- Price could be more lower with these features
- Don’t expect too much air
Alternatively, you can use Symphony siesta 70-litre air cooler that operates on a voltage of 230 and is mobile too.Check Price On Amazon
Have you ever heard of a slim cooler with ergonomic design? Definitely, whenever we heard a cooler we pictured a large box-type shape, don’t we?
Well, for your elegant home we have come up with a slim cooler that has an ice chamber and wheels that rotate 360°.
That means you can move your cooler in any direction. With that, you can control the speed of air with its 3-speed control and swing choices.
Here we go forward, for better flow of air it has a broad and large window. Again, it is environmentally friendly, as well as has a transparent indicator that informs you about the level of water.
Moreover, it consumes less energy and even works on an inverter, that’s what makes it one of the best air cooler in the Indian market.
Therefore, why not make most of it, it is perfectly fit for your home with its unique slim and attractive design.
Now let’s enlighten you with the operating cost of one of the best air cooler in the Indian market.
So the operating voltage of this air cooler is 230 V/ 50 Hz.
Capacity: 20 litres
Dimensions: 75.5cm× 50.8cm× 38.9 cm
Warranty: 1 year
- Slim and ergonomic design
- Has an ice chamber
- Wheels rotate 360°, that make it portable
- Easy to control the speed and swing choices with its 3-speed control
- Has a broad and large window, that ensure the flow of air
- Environmentally friendly
- Has a transparent indicator that enlightens you with the level of water
- Consumes less energy
- Work on inverter
- Automatic swing ensure a significant flow of air
- Has an ice chamber
- Encompasses honeycomb pads
- Easy to install
- Noise is low
- Could work more efficient
- Swing mode could be better
- Even speed level one of speed is high, commented by customers
- As the flow of water through honeycomb is high, as a result, it enhances the humidity
Let’s not waste time, and start with its usefulness. Here we go, as it is one of the best air coolers in India, it encompasses wood wool cooling pads.
Wondering how it will help? It enhances water retention capacity and keeps your room cool.
Consequently, its ice chamber and tank of 75 litres allow you to enjoy cooling for a long time. Moreover, to cool each area of your room it has 4-way air deflection.
Also, it is able to cool down the room of 500 square feet. Therefore, enjoy the long-lasting cool air.
In addition, it does not only last for a long time, but you can even use it for a long time as it is rust-free, which makes it durable.
With improvement, now this one of the best air coolers in India works on inverters too.
Now, the operating cost of electric appliances is essential, isn’t it? Certainly, it is important for you to know that the electric appliance you are buying has less operating voltage or not.
Here we go, the operating cost of this air cooler is 230 V.
Capacity: 75 litres
Dimensions: 61.8 cm × 40.5 cm × 120 cm ( L× B × H )
Warranty: 1 year
- Encompasses wood wool cooling pads
- Enhances water retention capacity and keeps your room cool
- Has an ice chamber
- Has 4-way air deflection
- Able to cool down the room of 500 square feet
- Rust-free, that makes it durable
- Easy to clean
- Works on investor
- Has air speed control
- Includes water level indicator
- Quality plastic could be better
- It starts smelling, commented by customers
- Air rotation does not work, claimed by buyers
- When using indoor, creates humidity, commented by customers
- The quality of wheels could be better
- Does not have a drain plug
- Difficult to clean manually
- Does not have a water inlet
It is designed with hexagonal technology, that ensures less water consumption but utmost cooling. More to add, for long periods of cooling it has 36 litres of the tank, therefore no need to fill the cooler again and again.
Similarly, to keep each and every corner of your room cool, it throws the air up to 70 feet.
Along with this, it has turbo air fan technology and you can easily modify the speed of the cooler with its 3-speed system.
However, you might smell a wired and pungent smell when you use the cooler for the first time, but that is due to the chemical that was used to clean the honeycomb pads.
You can use it in any coastal areas and climates, with that it is easy to move it with its caster wheels.
Furthermore, it allows the deflection of air in 4 ways and the operating voltage is 230 V and ideal for the area of 15 Square feet.
Capacity: 36 litres
Dimensions: 45.5 cm × 43.5 cm × 82 cm ( L × B × H )
Warranty: 1 year
- Designed with hexagonal technology, that ensures to use less water consumption but more utmost cooling
- Throws the air up to 70 feet
- Has turbo air fan technology
- Easily modify the speed of the cooler with its 3-speed system
- Ideal to use in coastal areas and climates
- Work on inverter
- 4-way air deflection
- The capacity of the motor could be better
- Quality of wheel could be better
- Difficult to drain water
- Tough to clean
- Difficult to fill
- Latches are hard to operate, commented by buyers
- Quality of fan could be improved
- Stink, claimed by buyers
- In contrast, it is noisy, claimed by the customers
- The flow of air could be improved
However, if you want an air cooler that can hold an abundance of water in order to work for a long time then you can go for Crompton Ozone 75-Litres Desert Air Cooler with Honeycomb Pads.
It only holds 75 litres of water but also portable and has a slim and ergonomic design.
Additionally, it is easy to control the speed and swing choices with its 3-speed control system. Moreover, it has a transparent indicator that enlightens you with the level of water.
3 Important Features of Air Cooler to Consider
1. Water tank capacity
First of all, as we all know, air coolers use the evaporative technique to cool the room, i.e., converting water into vapour.
So we suggest you buy an air cooler that has a large water holding capacity, as the larger the water holding capacity, the air cooler will cool down the room for a longer time.
2. Flow of air
As we all know, the flow of air depends upon the size of your room. While the airflow is calculated on the basis of Cubic feet per minute.
In simple terms, it is the quantity of air cycled in a room each minute.
Therefore, before buying an air cooler you should check the CFM of the room. Do not worry it is an easy process, you just have to divide the cubic feet of the room by 2.
3. Cooling pads
Most of you know the importance of cooling pads, right? If not, then without taking so much of time, cooling pads enable the air to pass through them and absorb the water.
Cooling pads play a major role in keeping your room cool. I would suggest you buy thick cooling pads, as they keep the room cooler than thin cooling pads.
Now, are there different types of cooling pads?
Yes, types of cooling pads are Aspen and honeycomb. Let us give you a brief idea of the usefulness and drawbacks of the aspen and honeycomb cooling pads.
Similarly, if you are looking for inexpensive cooling then aspen fits in your needs but it has a short life and requires maintenance.
On the other hand, honeycomb or cellulose cooling pads are expensive but have a long life and low maintenance.
FAQs On Best Air Cooler in India
- Which air cooler is best for home use?
Maharaja Whiteline Rambo AC-303 65 L Air Cooler is one of the best air coolers in India. As it is antibacterial coolers that prevent the building of calcium and make them germ-free. Further, it works for a long due to its water holding capacity of 65 litres and wood wool pads, i.e., aspen cooling pads. Additionally, it is developed to provide air into 4 directions, or in other words, it has aerodynamic blades and is strong, that helps in deflection of air into 4 directions.
- Which is the best air cooler in India?
If I have to pick one then I would say that Symphony Siesta 70 Ltrs Air Cooler is the best air cooler. It has all the amazing features. First, it has a large cooling tank of 70 litres that cools your home of up to 370 Square feet. Second, it has wheels that help you in moving it anywhere in the home. Furthermore, it works for a long time and is easy to maintain.
- Is air cooler worth buying?
Absolutely, buying an air cooler is worth buying as the cooler is economically friendly i.e., fits in the budget. Second, it does not use much energy, unlike the air conditioner. Further, and most importantly, it uses natural energy to cool the room and nowadays air coolers are safe as they are shockproof and are antibacterial.
- Is air cooler bad for health?
Well, it is not harmful to health unless you are cleaning it regularly as an air cooler uses an evaporative technique to cool the room. As a result, the humidity of the room also enhances which again upswing the growth of bacteria, virus and mould in water. Although, air coolers might be harmful to asthma patients. However, due to regular cleaning, you can ignore these issues.
No doubt, an air cooler is the best choice in summers if you want to enjoy the healthy and cool air, don’t you think so?
Certainly, there are various reasons that make the air cooler better than an air conditioner.
Therefore, with the advancement, now you can change the position of the air cooler with the help of wheels and most importantly, an air cooler is very safe to use. How?
These are safe as they are shockproof and prevent the entrance of dust and insects or are antibacterial.
Isn’t it the air cooler is best to buy?
So for home use, Maharaja is a good choice. Do you believe that a cooler can be compatible with an inverter?
Yes, this cooler is compatible with the inverter so you can enjoy the cool airflow even when the main power supply goes.
Further, it does not require high maintenance and is safe too, as it is rustproof and shockproof. In short, it is the best air cooler in India.
Additionally, air coolers come under the warranty period. Along with this, the airflow is also good and the air cooler works effectively.
Although, the capacity of the air cooler and cooling pads are responsible for the cooling of the room.
As more the capacity to hold water, air coolers work for a long time. As well as, type of cooling pads i.e., honeycomb and aspen ensure that airflow in and out effortlessly.
So, it is to be hoped that we explain or clear all your doubts, if not we are here to solve your problems.
What you have to do, is to comment. What do you think is the best air cooler in India?
Do let us know in the comments below.