The 5 Best Computer Chairs for Long Hours in India Reviews:
Computers really become a part of our life. As more than being with our favorite person or family we spend time staring at the computer screen, isn’t it? Though this might be part of your job or you just love playing games.
Whatever reason you have, all you gotta do is to sit and work or play. And trust me it is more exhausting if you do not have a comfortable computer chair.
Yeah! A computer chair really brings some level of blessedness in your life, if you have a good computer chair.
5 Best Computer Chair for Long Hours in India Reviews!
|Preview||Computer Chair||Rating||Buy Link|
|1. INNOWIN Jazz High Back Mesh Office Chair|
– Best budget & my personal favorite
|2. beAAtho JS-2 Executive High Back Office Revolving Chair||4.3/5||Check Price|
|3. MISURAA Imported Xenon Mid Back Ergonomic Chair|
– Best Overall
|4. Wipro Furniture Alivio Mid Back Executive Ergonomic Office Chair||3.9/5||Check Price|
|5. CELLBELL® C52 High Back Gaming Office Chair||3.8/5||Check Price|
A good computer chair? What does it look like? Well, if I have to mention some features then a good computer chair would support your back, prevent bad posture issues, keep you comfortable, and relaxed.
With all these in mind, I think MISURAA is the best computer chair. It is breathable, which allows you to work without feeling sweaty, and above all, it supports your back. I can bet, if you miss buying this chair you are going to regret it.
However, to allow you to make a clear choice, I’m going to compare some of the computer chairs depending on features like a maximum weight holding capacity, height adjustment, comfort, etc.
Let’s have a look at the list of best computer chairs for long hours which will support your spine and posture to allow you to sit for long hours.
INNOWIN offers you comfort as well as a computer chair that provides ergonomic lumbar support. I must say, it is perfect for long hours working because of its breathable mesh. Hence, no sweating.
For more convenience, it has a class 3 gas lift, that ensures pneumatic seat height adjustment.
Hence, you can adjust its height according to your comfort. Not only this but it also has an adjustable arms rest. So that your shoulders can be relaxed while you work.
So far, it has all the factors that the best computer chair for long hours should have.
- Adjustable arms
- Has gas-filled nylon structure with a breathable mesh which ensures comfort and sweat-free working
- Provide ergonomic lumbar support which supports the upper and lower back
- Castor nylon wheels
- High weight holding capacity, i.e., 120kgs
- Move the seat back and seat together automatically for efficient support with the help of a heavy-duty single lock synchro mechanism
- Includes class 3 height adjustment
- Easy to install
- Could have include information regarding warranty
- The backward push could be better
Also Check: 7 Best Printer in India for Home Use Reviews
beAAtho comes with a super comfortable chair that supports your lumbar back. Trust me, you would regret not buying this computer chair as it has an ergonomic design back with an adjustable tilted tension mechanism. Hence, sit with all the convenience.
No need to hustle as it has more amazing features like an ultra-thick cushion, and to give it a premium look it has leather finishing. I would advise you to just grab the chance and buy this best computer chair.
- Comfortable as it has an ultra-thick cushion
- For easy movement, it has dual caster wheels
- Metal chrome base makes it durable and sturdy
- Allow you rock back and forth between 90-105 degree angle and to keep the chair in a particular angle simply push the lever
- Support lumbar back, hence more comfort
- 360-degree swivel action
- Has adjustable tilted tension mechanism
- Go through 3 level quality check
- Could have a wheel lock
- As it has a leather finish, couldn’t absorb sweat. Put some towel
- Movement of the wheel could be smooth, commented by customers
- Armrest could be more comfortable
Is this chair is good? Yes, it is but if you looking for something that should support your back and should be breathable, then MISURAA is the best choice. Yes, it is the next product now.
Also Check: 5 Best Split AC in India
3. MISURAA Imported Xenon Mid Back Ergonomic Chair for Office & Home – Best Computer Chair for Long Hours
Well, you might find it expensive but trust me it has some of the ideal features. First, it is perfect to work for hours due to its breathable ergonomic mesh. Not only this, but the depth of the seat allows you to adjust the height and size accordingly.
That reminds me of your arms and shoulder. It keeps your arms and shoulders relaxed with its 2 sturdy arms adjustments. So far, it includes similar features to that of INNOWIN.
But here comes a feature which makes it the best computer office chair, which is that it has tilt tension and lock function that allow you to incline and recline effortlessly with all the comfort.
I guess these factors make it win some point, isn’t it? I would say, its high price is all worth it and I’m sure you would agree with me.
I’m going to mention a feature that makes it the ideal choice. Here, it allows you to glide over the hard floor or carpeted surface as well as you can perform all the activities without exertion.
So, how do you find the best computer chair for long hours?
- Provides warranty of a year unlike INNOWIN
- Has breathable and comfortable mesh
- Perfect seat depth for adjusting height and size
- Has 2 sturdy armrest adjustment
- Allow you to recline and incline comfortably with the help of tilt tension and lock function
- Allow you to move with the help of 5 dual caster wheels
- Enable you to glide over carpeted and hard floors without exertions
- Support your back, lift the spine and body with its curved contours
- Adjustable lumbar support ensure good posture and support lower waist
- Good customer care service
- Quality of net could be better
- Could have a wheel lock
I would recommend you to buy this computer chair because I believe it has perfect features from supporting your back to gliding over the hard floor.
So, here we go, like MISURAA it has a synchro-tilt mechanism that allows the movement of both seat and seat together automatically. Hence, optimum support.
Further, apart from features like adjustable armrest and seat height, it has cushioned lumbar support which provides you all the comfort. Moreover, it reduce the stress from the spine and lower back, it has an ergonomic backrest. That makes it the best office chair for lower back pain.
- Has a synchro-tilt mechanism that allows the movement of both seat and seat together automatically
- Adjustable arms and seat height
- For comfort, it has cushioned lumbar support
- Comes under warranty period
- For comfort, it has a PU foam seat
- To lessen the stress on the spine and lower back it has an ergonomic backrest
- Includes soft PU padding to support the head
- Has adjustable headrest
- To enhance the comfort of the back, it has an adjustable lumbar pad
- Has 360-degree swivel wheels
- Price could be less
- The wheels of the chair are too free, the slight change in the position result sliding, commented by customers. Hence, it should have a wheel lock
So far, if I have to suggest, then you should go for this if you have back issues instead of MISURA and INNOWIN because it is perfect. From supporting back to ensure good posture. It is certainly the best office chair for lower back pain.
Cellbell offers you the best computer chair for long hours which has soft cushioning and made of premium leather. Though having leather comes with a shortcoming that it is not breathable.
Never mind, but unlike Wipro and MISURAA it is providing attractive features at less price such as a padded armrest, height adjustment, nylon castor wheels, and 360-degree swivel. In addition to this, it has a pushback mechanism with a glass floor gas lift.
You must agree, no other product at this price is giving good feature, right?
- Push back mechanism
- 360-degree swivel lock wheels
- Has padded armrest with adjustment
- Allow you to adjust the height
- Glass floor gas lift with cover
- Has high back padding with an additional layer of foam
- Hold 110 kgs of weight
- Comes under warranty period
- 5-star castor wheels
- The lever allows you tilting of the chair
- Tilt lock system to prevent tilting of the chair backward
- Could have breathable fabric
- Could have a wheel lock
- Customer service could be better
So far, at this price, Cellbell is providing an affordable plus a computer chair that is comfortable. However, if I have to recommend, then you should buy MISURAA though it is of high cost, but it supports your back, is breathable, and more.
Before buying a computer chair, you need to consider some features that will ensure comfort and convenience. As a result, you can sit on a chair for a long hour. Not many of you are aware of these features, are you?
If you know about these features, more than great. But if not, you can simply consider the features which I’m going to mention.
Buyers Guide for Computer Chair!
1. Material of Fabric
What should be the quality of good fabric? Why it is essential to consider fabric material?
Well, it is essential to consider this because the quality of the fabric prevents heat which allows you to sit on a computer chair for a long time. Now let’s have a look which fabric would be ideal,
Though, it is soft and comfortable. However, it easily gets stained and if compared to mesh, it is less breathable.
It is ideal if you have to sit in front of your computer for hours because it does not get sweaty. Although, because of wear and tear it may stretch and sage with time.
If you are looking for a durable plus soft option then leather should be your choice. But it is not breathable and with time it also cracks. Also, require regular conditioning.
2. Lumber Support
Sitting on an uncomfortable chair means bad posture and back strain. Hence, only considering comfort before buying a computer chair is not good. So, you have to check whether your computer chair has cushioned lumbar support or not?
If the answer is yes! Then check whether it is adjustable or not?
To be specific, your computer chair should have perfect upper and middle back support. Typically, a 12” to 19” wide backrest is recommended to use, also, ensure that it should support the natural curve of the body.
Now, always buy a chair with a recline feature to move your muscles and disperse your weight equivalently.
In a warm environment, fabric such as meshworks the best because it is breathable. Apart from this, if you want some additional cushioning or padding for your back, you can buy so depending on your body.
All you need is to focus on the high quality of memory foam cushion not the poor quality of cushion. As it will not only make you uncomfortable but it will sag and break within no time.
4. Seat Height and Other Adjustment
Mostly, you will find that the computer chair allows you to adjust the seat height accordingly with the help of a lever. For instance, if your height is between 5’0” to 6’4” you may be comfortable with the chair of height 15” to 22”.
To add, it is no harm in choosing a chair with extra adjustments such as armrest height, headrest angle, recline angle, so on and so forth.
All these features help you in stretching your body and allow you to change the body posture now and then. Also, your muscles will be relaxed for long hours.
The adjustable armrest is the factor to consider to relax your shoulders and to rest your arms. To add, your elbows and lower arms would be relaxed. To be noted, ensure not to rest your forehead on it while using the computer.
6. Width and Depth of Seat
It is an important factor to consider for perfect support. Specifically, the standard size of the computer chair is 17 to 20 inches. While if I have to talk about the depth then it depends on whether you are sitting on the chair having your back resting on it. Moreover, ensure to keep the gap of 2 to 4 inches between the back of the knees and seat.
7. Castor Wheels and Swivel Base
Mostly, these chairs have 4-5 castor wheels. Now why a computer chair need wheels?
The wheels are needed for effortless movement across the tiles or wooden floor to activities like leaning towards a colleague or to reach out to the nearby desk to pick an object, these wheels would make things easy.
It is essential that your computer chair is sturdy, especially if your work and use it for long hours. And this is something which is represented by the warranty. In simple words, the more warranty, the blithe it is.
Additionally, you will get a warranty on almost every part of the chair, if you are going for a high model. Though, some do not provide a warranty on standard wear and tear.
FAQs On Computer Chair for Long Hours
Are expensive office chairs worth it?
Though not all expensive chairs are worthy. All you need to look for the quality, features, and most importantly, comfort.
What is the best computer chair?
Wipro is the best computer chair because it has features like adjustable armrest and seat height, it has cushioned lumbar support which provides you all the comfort. Misuraa is also worth but the price is a little on the higher side.
What is the best chair for sitting all day?
Wipro is the best chair for sitting all day because it supports your back and lessen the lower back strain.
Should I get a gaming chair or office chair?
If you seek comfort, then you should buy office chair as these are made by focusing more on comfort not looks, like gaming chair.
To conclude, I would say always buy a computer chair with features like height and armrest adjustment, lumbar support, and more. These will allow you to work for a long time. Also, choose a computer chair with a breathable fabric, to prevent sweating.
At last, which computer chair for long hours would be your choice? Please let me know in the comments below.