Are you looking for the best mixer grinder? Surely, a mixer grinder is one of the precious things that you probably have in your modern kitchen.
One of the major reasons for having a mixer grinder in the kitchen is that it lessens manual work. Also, it allows you to make food instantly as you can grind, mix things, and make juice, and milkshakes effortlessly.
So by keeping all these factors in mind, I think Bajaj Easy 500 W mixer grinder is the best choice in most cases except for the juice. But you can make chutney 🙂 Also has a 5-year warranty on the motor.
Now, let’s compare more mixer grinders with their features, pros, and cons, that you can buy, accordingly.
7 Best Mixer Grinder Under 3000 Rs in India Reviews
|Preview||Mixer Grinder||Rating||Buy Link|
|1. Bajaj Easy 500-Watt Mixer Grinder|
– Best Budget (my favorite)
|2. Havells ASPRO 500 Watt Mixer Grinder||4.2/5||Check Price|
|3. Philips Mixer Grinder, 750W, 3 Jars||4.1/5||Check Price|
|4. Bosch Appliances TrueMixx Bold Mixer Grinder||3.9/5||Check Price|
|5. Havells Stilus 500 Watt Juicer Mixer Grinder|
– Best for Juicer
|6. Cello Grind Ertiga 500W Juicer Mixer Grinder||3.8/5||Check Price|
|7. Vidiem VSTAR Evo Plus 750 Watts Mixer Grinder||3.8/5||Check Price|
1. Bajaj Easy 500-Watt Mixer Grinder with 3 Jars – Best Mixer Grinder Under 3000 Rs
If you are looking for the best mixer grinder under 3000 Rs which provides you fast grinding and fine mixing of all the ingredients. Then Bajaj is the ideal choice with 500W powerful motor.
Now, you can work with the entire power in the kitchen as this mixer grinder has 20,000 revolutions per minute.
On the other hand, if you want to grind masalas and want to make a smooth paste for the curry. In that case, Bajaj would be the best mixer grinder company. Because it has 2-in-1 multiple functional blades.
Certainly, jars are something that makes a mixie perfect. For that, it has 3 jars, specifically, liquidizing jar, dry grinding jar, and chutney jar. All are made of stainless steel with 1.5 liters, 1 liter, and 0.3 liters, respectively.
Above all, the motor of the best mixer grinder is made of copper. That will provide you perfect service and efficiency. To add, it is the best mixer grinder under 3000 Rs (price may vary).
Warranty: 5 years warranty on motor
- Jars are made of stainless steel that preserve the rusting
- For effortless use, it has vacuum feet
- Includes powerful motor
- Better customer service
- 20,000 revolutions per minute
- Heats up instantly
- Does not have overload protection
- Could have included motor cooling technology
Also Check: 7 Best Vacuum Cleaner for Home in India
Preparing meals for your family you love it but isn’t it tough to make food without a mixer grinder?
I guess Havells can rescue you from all of this and allow you to make food instantly. As you can grind, mince, and mix things in the ergonomically designed best mixer grinder.
To add, it makes everything easy and mess-free for you!
If you talk about the power then it’s power is 500W with 3 distinct speed controls. The best part of using Havells mixer grinder is that it has an overload protector. That does not put much of the pressure on your electricity supply.
Yes, I understand jars matters a lot and you can not compromise with that. So, here it encompasses a chutney jar, wet or dry grinding jar, and blending jar. With a quantity of 400ml, 800ml, and 1.5 liters, respectively.
Additionally, there is a difference between the ingredient holding capacity of jars of Bajaj and Havells. As the quantity of Bajaj jars is more than Havells.
Moreover, revolutions per minute (RPM) of this best mixer grinder are 21,000 which is certainly more than the Bajaj.
Time to make everything better!
Warranty: 2 years On-body and 5 years on motor
- For better grinding results it has 304 Grade stainless steel blades
- Has 3 distinct speed control
- Includes an overload protector
- Beaker’s flow is ideal for liquidizing or grinding
- Stainless steel jars that ensure no rusting
- Stable blades with anti-slip base
- Customer service could be better
- Does not have an air ventilation system
- Could have lid indicator
At last, if I have to compare it to the Bajaj then I must say, Havells is offering better features than Bajaj. Havells includes some of the features like overload protector and speed control that too at less price. This is why you can term it as the best mixer grinder under 2500 Rs (price may vary).
There we come up with the best mixer grinder 750 watts, which is perfect to grind the tough turmeric, masala, or idli batter.
Most importantly, to ensure long-lasting life, Philips mixer grinder has an air ventilation system that keeps it cool. To make your grinding easy and effortless, it has specially designed blades. Now is the time to make chutney, pastes, dips, and blend masalas. With the help of the best mixer grinder company.
Not only this, but it also has overload protectors like Havells and unlike Bajaj.
It includes 3 jars, these are wet jar, multipurpose jar, and chutney jar with the quantity of 1.5 liters, 1 liter, and 0.3 liters, respectively. Also, it includes 3-speed control and a pulse feature.
The best part of the Philips mixer grinder is that it can work straight up for 25 minutes with the help of air ventilation, sturdy coupler, and 750W turbo motor.
Warranty: Warranty of motor is 5 years and body’s 2 years.
- Can work for 25 minutes as it has an air ventilation system, coupler, and 750W motor
- Includes stainless steel jars, hence, no rusting
- Blades are specially made for perfect grinding
- Made with leakproof and food-grade steel
- Made of ABS plastic for long usage
- Has removable blades, that allow easy cleaning
- Includes semi-transparent lid which allows keeping an eye on the masala, chutney, etc
- The motor is designed optimally for perfect performance
- Vibration could be less
- Could have to include interlocking system
- The noise could be less
- Could have lid indicator
Bosch mixer grinder comes with the stone pounding technology that grinds ingredients with the traditional method. It is not only stylish but has a 600W powerful HiFlux motor.
Above all, it has a lid lock that ensures stable and hands-free working of the mixer grinder, unlike the above-mentioned grinders. To add, it has strong suction feet that keep it works perfectly.
For the long and durable performance along with to prevent wear and tear, it includes high-grade nylon coupler. That too has inserted metal.
It is the best mixer grinder with 30 minutes motor rating that allows you to use the mixer back to back without much strain. And, no heat up.
Specifically, you can use the motor for 5 minutes then turn it off for 2 minutes. Further, maximum cycles are 6. Well, if I talk about the jars then it includes 3 jars, a wet grinder jar of 1.5 liters, a dry grinder jar of 1 liter and a chutney jar is 400ml.
Time to enjoy all delicious food grind with traditional methods.
Warranty: 2 years warranty on the product
- Stainless steel jars for rustless working for a long time
- 30 minutes motor rating
- Includes overload protector
- Contains pounding blades and spatula that coarse texture and add aroma to the food
- Has coupler of high-grade nylon and steel
- Hand-free work as it has lid locks
- Has a concealed bush in the bottom that prevent leakage
- Does not have a heat ventilation system
- Customer service could be better
- Could be less noisy
- Could have led indicator
Also Check: 10 Best Air Cooler in India
Here, Havells comes back with the juicer mixer grinder that will help you out in mixing and grinding. Yes, you might find it expensive but its ergonomic design and features make it convenient to use.
Here it’s one of the best functions is an LED indicator and 3 different speed switch systems with pulse function. I can bet, you would love this juicer mixer grinder.
While the motor power is 500W and its overload protector makes it perfect to use without any tension of electricity being cut.
Now, the good news is that this one of the best mixer grinders contains 4 jars which are more than the above-mentioned companies. Namely, it has two jars of 1 liter, 1 is of 400ml and the other is of 1.5 liters. On the other hand, the fourth and last jar is a juicer jar which is 1 liter.
Warranty: 2 years warranty
- 304 Stainless steel blade for better grinding and mixing
- Stainless steel jars, no rusting
- Contains a pulp container that store pulp of up to 2 kg
- Gives smooth and pulp-free juice as it has fruit filter and sliding spout
- The blending jar is made of break-resistant polycarbonate, which is transparent too
- Has speed regulator
- Includes a juice feeder to make juice easily, no need to cut the veggies and fruits
- Includes overload protector
- Does not have a lid lock
- Produce too much noise
- Could have an air ventilation system
Finally, if I have to compare the same with other products then, in my opinion, it is worth buying. As it almost has all the features that the best mixer grinder should have. Though, it does not have an air ventilation system.
Hey! Cello is providing you the best mixer grinder under 2500 Rs (price may vary), here you do not have to spend much of the money. You won’t believe it, but so far, it is the most inexpensive mixer grinder.
Cello offers you 3 jars out of which two are made of stainless steel, and the other is made of plastic. These are liquidizing jar (1L), dry blending jar (800ml), and chutney jar (300ml).
The best benefit that you got from this mixer grinder is that you can use it regularly without any issue. On top of it, it has 500W of a powerful motor.
For secure cooking, it has a couple of superior quality which is attached to the main unit. This will lock the jars in a durable hold. I would say this is the best juicer mixer grinder under 3000 Rs.
Warranty: 1+1 warranty on the product
- For efficient grinding, it has impact-resistant SS blades
- Encompasses an overload protector
- Has liquidizing break-resistant jar
- Airtight lids to perfect lock
- 3 types of speed selector
- Non-skid, there no slipping while working
- Could have led indicator
- Customer care service could be improved
- Could have a ventilation system
Well, so far Bajaj and Havells ASPRO have similar functions but at a high price. Therefore, if I have to go for something pocket friendly then this would be my choice.
Like Havells Stilus and Vidiem are two mixer grinders that offer 4 jars. These are the master jar of 1.5L, super juicer and extractor jar of 1.5L, multipurpose jar of 0.75L, and marvel chutney grinder jar of 0.4L.
On top of it, it is the best mixer grinder of 750 watts with tri-mate nylon coupler. This helps in dealing with the high flow by enhancing the strength. Also, it ensures secure mating and self-aligning.
For side grinding it has vortex dynamic flow dynamically blades. Hence, no wear and tear of a bush. Though, it’s revolution per minute is 13000 which is less than the Havells ASPRO and Bajaj.
Now comes the consumption of power, it uses 10% less power with completely enclosed Di-electric motor casing. Not only this, but it also gives 20% of more energy and torque.
Warranty: 5 years warranty on motor and 2 years on the body
- Self-locking jars
- Self-aligning high quality of tri-mate nylon coupler
- To eliminate vibration and to increase bush life it has vortex flow dynamically blades
- Screws are being added with the technology called “Square-Shanked Bolt and Nut”
- Lids of the jars are made of break-resistant polycarbonate
- Jars have nitrile gasket that prevents leakage
- Quadra flow system for smooth flow of air that ensures proper cooling
- Includes air pump system for cooling
- Includes a Di-electric motor casing for less consumption of energy, and to provide more power and torque
- Could have included a LED indicator
- Does not have a lid lock
- Could be less noisy
Here, next comes how to buy the mixer grinder, this would help you to make a perfect choice accordingly.
Also Check: 5 Best Split AC in India
Mixer Grinder Buying Guide
Let’s start with what are the things you should consider before buying a mixer grinder? Here we go.
1. Technical specifications
It includes wattage, Revolution Per Minute, price, and Rate in Minutes. Typically, wattage is simply the power of the motor. The wattage of 500W to 750W is ideal for household use. More wattage is required to sustain more load.
Then comes, RPM, as I mentioned above RPM, is revolution per minute. Generally, a mixer grinder has 18000 to 23000 RPM, more RPM means the motor is working with the high power. That comes with a shortcoming, it results in heating the mixer grinder.
Further comes the price, you can get good features in an inexpensive mixer grinder too. For that, you can check out Cello grind and Bajaj, these are the least expensive mixer grinders in the above-mentioned list. However, go for the best mixer grinder.
The rate in minutes is simply the running time of the mixer grinder. Typically, it should be 30 minutes with 5 minutes of running time and 3 minutes of resting time. Here, we got a Bosch mixer grinder that offers you the same.
2. Product design
Not only above given factors are important but you should also have to think about the product design. Nowadays, an L-shaped mixer grinder and tower mixer grinder are famous. And accordingly, both have their advantages and shortcomings.
If you want to save the space of your kitchen and at the same time you want a stylish mixer grinder. Then, I would advise you to buy a tower mixer grinder, it does not require much shape as well as it is stylish. Most importantly, it is easy to clean.
3. Overloading protection feature
Overload protector is the best feature a mixer grinder could have as it interrupts the flow of the electricity if the flow becomes high. This would also prevent the burning of the motor.
4. Brand or service
Brand names bring fame and with that comes the responsibility to provide good services to keep their customers. Therefore, do local research nearby and choose the best mixer grinder company.
Further, I’m paying more emphasis on local research because the service of a company could be different from place to place. Similarly goes for customer service.
As this would allow you to reach the company in case of any query and issues. Altogether, these are going to benefit you! Of course, you will get the online customer service also on the eligible products.
5. Safety aspects
Yes! As you are well aware that using an electric appliance could be harmful that is the most important aspect that you should look for.
It simply includes checking for earthing, power cable, etc these ensure your entire safety while using the mixer grinder.
Also, check out which type of switches a mixer grinder has, for instance, mostly in India mixer grinder has a rotary switch. However, you should choose the piano switch, this is an international preference too.
Further things to be noted is that the base of the mixer grinder should be stable and durable. This prevents the fall of the mixer while operating. Additionally, also buy a mixer grinder with a jar lock.
6. Number and size of jars
This completely depends on whether you have a big family or small. Particularly, a big family needs a mixer grinder with 3-4 jars. On the other hand, a small family would be fine with 2 jars, wet or dry grinder.
To explain, a wet grinder’s lid is tight to ensure that liquid does not spill out of the mixer. No doubt the lid of the dry grinder is tight too, but its size is a bit small. But certainly, you can grind spices and grains.
7. Motor speed
The motor speed of the mixer grinder is also an essential aspect that you should consider before buying any of the mixer grinders. As it allows you to prevent the spillage of the ingredient inside the jar when it reaches its highest level.
Typically, mixer grinders have RPM somewhere between 18,000-23,000. And as I said, more RPM means heating of the motor.
8. Speed control and setting
For perfect cooking experience, it is not only important to have motor speed control, but grinding speed control is also important. As it prevents the spillage of ingredients when it reaches its high level.
It enables you to control the speed of grinding from low and medium to high.
However, in the case of a juicer mixer grinder, you should buy a one that has a slow speed control. This would allow you to preserve all the essential quality of the fruits and vegetables.
Moreover, pulse specification and electronic speed sensor, this would inform you about your grinding process and speed. To add, you can control the speed of grinding accordingly.
9. Ventilation system
As I said, consistent use of mixer grinder with high RPM heat up. But no more worry, as you can buy a mixer grinder with a ventilation system.
The ventilation system allows the mixer to cool down while in use. For this, you can go for, Vidiem and Philips.
10. Icher or pulse feature
This feature is specifically required for grinding delicate ingredients such as pulse, tomato, and more. Not only this, but you can also grind eggs, make milkshakes, etc.
11. Quality and durability check
Mixer grinders are something that you might need regularly. Therefore checking the quality and durability of the same is essential to ensure long-lasting use.
High quality includes superior outer plastic and stainless steel jars and other components of the mixer grinder. Further, it includes break-resistant material that is included to make the same.
Hence, check whether the jars, blades, and plastic of the mixer grinder are made of the quality of material or not. That includes durability too. For instance, a jar should have included 304 stainless steel that prevents rusting and oxidation. Also, ensure that the connection between the parts is made with the help of PVC rubber components.
With that, do not forget to check whether the sharpness of the blades retains for a long time or not.
12. Types of the blade and how it works
Certainly, there are several types of blades present with their specification. Mostly, these are made of stainless steel which ensures rust-proof and corrosion free long life.
Also, it works effectively. With that, you can also modify the blade accordingly. Let’s have a look at the several types of blades and for what it is best!
- The dry grinding blade is perfect to grind masala, sugar, and rice
- Chutney grinding blades, as the name suggest it is best for making chutney and pickles
- To slice fruits and vegetables you can go for slice disc
- Shredding disc is ideal for shredding veggies, fruits, and cheese
- There are two types of wet grinding blades. First is perfect to make a paste and to make lassi. Second is perfect for making a puree of vegetables, fruits, and nuts
- The coarse blade is ideal for grating vegetables such as beetroot, carrot and chocolate and cream
Maintenance is something for which we all look up before buying any of the products, isn’t it? This assures us that the product is being taken care of within the specified period of warranty.
However, as the warranty period expires, you can reach the local dealer and service center to do the same.
To lessen your hassle, conveniently get into the Annual Maintenance Contract with the vendor. This would provide you all the services at the pocket-friendly price.
This is what we all want, as this is the sole reason for getting the maintenance services. So far, the warranty period could be varied.
Hence, before making any choice check the warranty period of the mixer grinder. As within the duration of the warranty period, the replacements and repairs are being taken care of.
Generally, you can get a warranty from 2 years to 5 years. Or it could be more like 7 years to 8 years that depends on the manufacturer.
Although, the warranty period of a motor is more than the warranty period of the body.
15. More Points to Consider
- As it is not just the mixer grinder that you have to look after but it includes other appliances too, right. Therefore, the feet of the mixer grinder should be anti-skid and balanced to prevent falling.
- As I mentioned earlier, a mixer grinder has two types of switches. First is piano type, which is like normal switches, you know on or off. Another is rotary switches which rotate like a knob.
- The spatula is crucial to mix the components of the jars like spices, veggies, and more. Not all but some companies provide spatula. Another reason for using a spatula is that it is more hygienic and clean than using your hands. With that, it also prevents the hurting of fingers.
Types of Mixer Grinder
Along with all the above-mentioned things, types of the mixer grinder are also crucial things to consider before buying a mixer grinder. Let’s have a look, what options do you have,
1. Stand mixer
Stand mixers are typically used for grinding tough ingredients such as whipping creams and kneading dough.
Generally, this mixer is not used in regular kitchens but bakeries, food factories, and other food-related industries.
2. Hand mixer
It is used to mix and blend the semi-liquid food ingredients. You can use this with any type of bowl. Eggbeaters and buttermilk churners are the best examples of this.
It includes two types of grinders one is a meat grinder, it has a powerful motor to grind the meat, poultry, etc.
Another is a coffee grinder, which is used to grind the roasted coffee.
4. Mixer cum grinder
As the name suggests it is the combination of mixer and grinder. It is of two types, wet or dry, these are usually made of stainless steel. Moreover, its wet mixer grinder is smaller than dry.
To add, it either includes detachable and attached blades.
5. Juicer mixer grinder
Like a mixer cum grinder it is the combination of juicer and grinder. For this, it includes a large juicer that allows you to make juice from a mixer and grinder.
6. Food processor
A food processor is an important appliance for any kitchen as it helps in pureeing, mixing, and chopping of veggies and fruits.
Further comes the safety tips that you should keep in mind while using a mixer grinder.
Tips to Remember When Using Mixer Grinder!
- Avoid putting hot ingredients in the jar as it is not good for the walls of the jar and components of blades
- To avoid the injury and mishaps like an electric shock, always check the earthing of the mixer grinder
- During loading of ingredients in the jar, keep the main switch or power supply off
- If you are a lover of smoothies, batters, and purees, then while grinding add sufficient liquid or water. This will lessen the pressure and prevent overheating or burning of the motor
- Check the jar lid before operating it
- Before operating the mixer grinder ensures that jars are attached perfectly
- Buy mixer grinder with some extra safety features like anti-slip feet and stability
- Clean the jar after every use to avoid odor
- Lock the jar ideally to prevent damage to the blades
- Do not directly start the machine to the full speed, always go from low to high
- Avoid operating mixer grinder at a place where water is present
How to Take Care of the Mixer Grinder?
Here we go with some of the things that you should do provide proper care to your mixer grinder, this will ensure long-lasting life of the mixer grinder,
- First, remove the electric plug then start cleaning the mixer grinder. Later, use a moist cloth to clean the base of the motor and wipe it with dry cloth further.
- After done with the mixing, grinding, pureeing, and more, simply fill the jar with some water and operate it. This will eradicate all the batter from the crank that further ensures easy cleaning of the mixer grinder. Also, it averts seeping of saltwater or other liquid into the blades and further.
- As you clean the mixer grinder, first, leave it upside down until it dries, this prevents leakage of liquid into the blades and other mechanisms
- Do not spray liquid detergents and chemical cleaning solutions to clean the base of the mixer grinder. However, the use of pure water is perfect.
Now comes some issues that a mixer grinder face which could be painful for you,
Time to Fix Common Issues Face by Mixer Grinder
1. Stuck button
This is one of the common things that you encounter while using a mixer grinder. The reason behind this issue is the spillage of liquid or food in between the button. No worries, you can solve this, simply unplug the mixer grinder and clean it thoroughly.
Some companies offer the feature of removing the face buttons that make things easy for you, you just need an old toothbrush.
2. Impair bearing
This could even make your mixer grinder useless. Under this situation, the blades of the mixer do not rotate. Sometimes, water and other liquid reach the coupling mechanism that further reaches the bearing of the mixer grinder.
As a result, water corrades and damage the metallic bearing. The solution is easy, simply resort the mixer grinder to rotate in the opposite direction. With that, you can also use a few drops of oils like coconut, mustard, etc on the coupling mechanism.
After leaving it upside down for a while trying to operate it manually twice. Later, after leaving the jar for 10 minutes give it a try, it is working or not.
To deal with leakage, the first thing you have to do is to check the blades, whether they are tightly assembled or not. While the other reason of leakage could be damaged rubber gaskets. In this case, simply change the same by yourself as it is available in any hardware store.
As of last, one more reason for leakage could be cracks and cuts in the jars, that’s easy just buy new jars from authorized shop. Or replace it if the grinder/jar is under warranty.
4. Ruptured motor coupler
As I said, overloading and quality of coupler also affect the working of the mixer grinder and end up not rotating. Also, not being used to operate for a long time is one of many reasons. You just have to change the coupler of the motor with the help of a professional.
5. Irregular grinding or slow rotating blades
This is one of the most common problems of a mixer grinder. Of course, having a mixer grinder means effortless work but it is irritating when your grinder is the reason for delay. Here, you can simply solve this out!
Most importantly, the reason for an irregular grinder or slow grinder is clogging of food particles in the somewhere between blades or the assembly parts of blades. If that’s the case, you just have to disassemble the blades and soak these in soapy liquid for 10 minutes.
After scrubbing, assemble it and enjoy making food.
6. Blunt blades
As time passes, the blades of the mixer become blunt. You can sharpen the blades easily by following the mentioned method.
There are some other aspects that you should have to focus on!
Let’s Sharpen the blades:
Using a mixer grinder for quite a time reduces the sharpness of the blades. As a result, you have to deal with poor grinding and mixing. That’s an issue and certainly, you want fine grinding and mixing.
Hey! I have a solution to this problem, all you need is to spend 20-30 minutes. With that, you also need a sharpening stone.
- Washing the mixer grinder with soapy water. This will help you to remove all the stickiness from the blades and jar. This also helps in preventing injury
- Next, detach the blades by removing the bolts
- Further, re-wash the blades, however, you need to be careful while doing so. You can also wear gloves for extra precaution
- After soaking the sharpening stone in water for 45 minutes, rub the one blade against the stone
- At last, do the same with other blades, keep in mind to do this away from your body to avoid injuries
- As you are done, reassemble the blades
You can also perform a more easy task which is, put some rock salt in the jar further, switch your mixer grinder. By switching it off at regular intervals and after performing the same for 5 minutes, you can sharpen the blades.
Additionally, you can also contact the customer service of the brand to do the same. If you won’t get the results after following the same.
So far, a mixer grinder is the best choice for kitchen appliances that you should have. But it creates a lot of noise which is surely annoying. There is no way to eliminate the noise though you can reduce it.
Let’s see how?
Time to Reduce the Annoying Noise of Mixer Grinder!
- To reduce the noise you can place the mixer grinder over the mat or towel
- Sometimes, the vibration of the mixer grinder is a complete source of noise, hence to reduce the vibration you can use double side tape
- If you remember, a level of noise in a room is reflected by the walls. As a result, you hear louder noise, to avoid this, you can operate the mixer grinder away from the wall or place soft material over the wall such as acoustic foam. This is not only pocket friendly but also can absorb the echo
- If you are too lazy to do anything, you can simply adjust the timing of mixing and grinding things, grind things in the early evening
- To prevent everyone from being disturbed by the irritating noise of the mixer grinder, you can close the window and doors. This would prevent noise from entering into another room
If nothing is working, then you can buy a new mixer grinder that is specially made to produce less noise. Yes! Some mixer grinders include insulation that prevents the noise from getting out.
Why Your Mixer Grinder is not Working Suddenly?
Are you facing the same issue as many people out there? No worries, you do not worry as your mixer grinder is completely fine. It is not working because it is overheated or too much hot.
Therefore, to prevent the burning of motor the fail switch itself disconnects the supply of power. This is essential because of safety.
Let the mixer grinder cool down before that by upside down the mixer grinder press the overload safety switch. After a few minutes, your mixer grinder is all ready to work again.
Later, you do not have to worry as the switch will automatically turn off as the mixer grinder cools. Although for immediate use, you can use the mixer grinder for 30 seconds without any load. This will also enable the motor to cool down.
Some of the causes of overload are:
- Too much load
- Operating the machine at high speed for a longer period
- If the material is too much thick
You can effortlessly avoid the same by lessening the number of ingredients and using water to grind thick paste.
More FAQs On Mixer Grinder
Which company is best for a mixer grinder in India?
Philips is the best mixer grinder company in India. You can check out the Philips HL7756, it has amazing features like powerful motor, air ventilation system, and durable coupler, and more.
How many watts is good for mixer grinder?
More watts means more RPM and less time to complete the work. For powerful and sufficient use go with a mixer grinder of 750W.
How do I choose a grinder?
To choose the mixer grinder, you have to consider, budget, Wattage, brand service, types of blades, and mixer grinder. It further includes features like overload protector, speed control, etc.
What is the difference between 500W and 750W mixer grinder?
Generally, the distinction of motor watts. High watts means more RPM and less time to complete the work. In short, 750W of mixer grinder offers perfect power for the regular use of a mixer grinder.
There are various companies out there to provide you mixer grinder. But its services and customer care services make it different from the other companies. As it is an essential appliance in a kitchen, but to avail the best mixer grinder benefits you need to know how to choose one.
Therefore, I have mentioned all the essential things that you should consider before buying a mixer grinder.
So which among the 7 best mixer grinders do you like the most? Let me know in the comments below. And follow our Facebook page for more frequent updates.
Time to make tasty food instantly!