The 5 Best Trimmer For Women in India Reviews | Best Epilator for Women
Women love to flaunt their hair. However, I can bet no female wants bushes of hair on their face, hands, armpits, legs, and bikini area.
And I’m sure you are exhausted from buying hair removal creams and that pain of waxing hurts like hell. It is not only about these products but the major issue is that you have to spend money to buy all of these products every couple of weeks.
Come on! It is gross. Unlike men, women can not really tolerate hair, can you?
What if I give you a secret which offers convenience plus no spending of money regularly.
Hence, all you need is to buy the best trimmer for women.
5 Best Trimmer for Women in India Reviews!
|Preview||Women’s Trimmer||Rating||Buy Link|
|1. Veet Sensitive Touch Expert Trimmer for Face, Underarms, and Bikini line|
– Best Budget
|2. Philips BRT382/15 Bikini Trimmer|
– Best Bikini Trimmer
|3. Braun Women’s Cordless Electric Shaver and Bikini Epilator||4.3/5||Check Price|
|4. Braun Silk-épil 9 9-521 – Electric Hair Removal Epilator for Women||4.4/5||Check Price|
|5. Philips Satinelle Advanced Hair Removal Epilator||4.2/5||Check Price|
- Blade material: Titanium coated, stainless steel
- Power source-: Battery
- Energy consumption: 35W
- Run time: 45 minutes
- Accessories: Eyebrow head, bikini head, and comb, cleaning brush, 2-sided precision head, and comb attachment
You must have heard the name of the brand, right? Who does not know the Veet? Veet has been in this industry for like years as it is established in 1919, from hair removal creams to trimmers, it has come so far.
First, the trimmer of Veet will help in removing the hair of face, underarms, and bikini line hair, isn’t it great? Like you are getting the solution to all your issues. Not only this, but you can use it to remove upper lip hair, sideburns, and eyebrows. I must say it is the best trimmer for women.
So, there you go with hair-free skin in one go. I don’t know, what are you waiting for, just grab this trimmer for women’s facial hair, underarms, and bikini line.
- Remove the hair gently and helps in meticulous shaping of the delicate soft parts
- Ideal to remove the hair of bikini line, upper lip, underarms, face, etc
- Waterproof, hence you can use it in the shower
- Has small comb and small head for perfect eyebrows
- Remove hair in a go
- Includes a carrying pouch, so carry it anywhere
- Perfect for instant touch up
- Vibration could be less
- Trimming could be clean
- Tough to shape eyebrows
- Does not massage
- No warranty is given like Philips
Also Check: 7 Best Mixer Grinder in India Reviews!
- Power source: Battery
- Accessories: Bikini trimming head, click on the comb, and mini shaving head
- Warranty: 2 years
Philips is established in 1891. Though, if you look at the price aspect, then Philips is a bit expensive but it also navigates you around the bikini area as it is ergonomically designed.
Above all, it protects your skin as it has round teeth which effectively cut hair. Hence, no harm to your skin. I would say this is the best bikini trimmer for women.
- Ergonomically designed that ensure effortless navigation around the bikini area
- To clean the down hair it contains bikini trimming head
- Mini shaving head ensure clean look after trimming
- Effortless to use even in the shower
- Uses a battery, which allows you to use it anywhere
- Store things at a place, as it has a pouch
- Price could be less
- Not ideal for small hair
- Non-rechargeable battery
- Lacks massaging function
3. Braun Women’s Wet and Dry Cordless Electric Shaver and Bikini Trimmer Hair Removal Epilator with 4 Attachments
- Power source: Cordless electric
- Accessories: 4 attachments
No doubt it is expensive but hey it is providing you smooth skin up to 4 weeks, that means a month. Because it uses dry and wet epilator.
And you would love it more when I will tell you that it removes your hair 4 times shorter than waxing as it uses 28 micro grip tweezers. Don’t you think, it is the best hair removal trimmer for ladies.
I would say, it is, though it would not be the perfect choice if you are looking for a trimmer for your eyebrows. If that’s the case you can buy Veet.
- Ensure soft skin for up to 4 weeks
- Remove 4 times short hair than waxing
- Easy to use wet and dry
- Remove hair extra gently
- Work painlessly
- Allow you to soothe and relax the skin as it has a high-frequency massage system
- Though it is claimed it works painlessly but some customer claims the exact opposite
- Shaving feature could be better
- Could have include warranty
- Price could be less
- Need to shave few times, unlike Veet
- Warranty information is not given at the time of writing this article
Braun Silk-Epil could be a good choice as it removes your hair for up to 4 weeks in a go, unlike Braun and other products. To do that, it has a 40% wider head which captures more hair.
I believe, like earlier Braun, it also provides you 4 times shorter hair than waxing with the help of Micro grip tweezer that too is wider, deeper, and longer and gives you improved finish. And for your comfort, it provides you pulsating vibrations.
If you have any fear of being hurt, don’t be scared as its pivoting head gently and smoothly adapt to the contour of the body. Therefore, no hurting. That’s what makes it the best trimmer for women.
With that, its multi-purpose use makes it the best trimmer for women.
- Provide 4 times short hair than waxing
- Capture more hair and clean hair in a go
- Removes hair up to 4 weeks
- Pivot head ensure adapting of contour body parts
- Pulsing vibration ensure comfort
- Massaging attachment
- Ideal for legs, arms, face, underarms, and bikini area
- Recommended by dermatologist
- Waterproof can be used during shower too
- Work for less time, even when charged fully
- Not ideal for eyebrows
- Could have warranty
- Even after claiming it is painless, customer claims opposite
It is not a trimmer, it is a epilator.
It plucks the hair from the skin which is a good feature for the ladies which has very short tiny hair. My suggestion would be, use it carefully at the bikini line.
Although, not much of the information is given like warranty, and other important features. It would be better to check the products on the official site as well.
But still, I’m writing the pros and cons based on my experience.
- Really a great epilator for tiny hair
- Although the price is higher, but definitely worth the money because you won’t have to spend money on wax everytime. Use it once and you will be free for at least 1 week. That you will not get in trimmer.
- For sensitive skin, this is the best choice
- Price is on the higher side, this may not attract most of the ladies
- Most of the product information is missing
- No idea about the warranty, seller should provide the proper information
FAQs On Trimmer for Women
Which trimmer is best for ladies?
Braun Silk-Epil is the best trimmer for ladies as trim hair 4 times shorter than wax, provide massage, etc.
Which trimmer is best for a bikini line?
Braun Silk-Epil is the best trimmer for the bikini line because it includes features like adapting the contour of the body which prevents you from being hurt. Further, it gives you 4 times short hair.
Which eyebrow trimmer is best in India?
Veet trimmer includes a small comb and small head to make the perfect shape of eyebrows.
Trimming of hair is a part of women’s lives, but you can not just use anything on your skin as it could harm you and your skin. For instance, using a razor to remove hair could hurt you, especially if you are using in to clean your bikini area.
Hence, it is better to buy a trimmer that is safe as using hair removal cream could be messy and hectic sometimes, especially when you have to go out.
Or if you have high budget then the best choice would be an epilator. Trust me it will be worth in the longer period.
So, which among the 5 best trimmer for women in India would be your choice? Please let me know in the comments below.