Can We Open the Lid of a Fully Automatic Washing Machine in Static Condition?
Typically, it is not possible to open the lid of the fully automatic washing machine, if it contains water. Because it has been closed automatically for your safety, which is a good feature, by the way.
Yet, if you forget to put something in the washing machine and it’s your only chance to wash it. Then you are in a great problem.
Just kidding, I can help you with that!
So, the lid of the washing machine is closed, definitely because of your safety, but the other reason for the same could be hot water.
Follow these easy steps to open the lid of your washing machine,
- First, press the “STOP” switch
- It would take a while if the lid is close due to safety reasons or hot water. So, for god sake, don’t attack the washing machine to open it
- Let it take a sigh of relief and understood that you are safe, simply, let the water cool
- Wait until the indicator stops blinking (if your washing machine have one), it could take 1-2 minutes
- Then drain the water out of the washing machine
Hurry! You are successful.
Interestingly, you can pause the washing if you start wash within 5 minutes. So, take your chance and include or exclude detergent, laundry, and anything you want.
Once you do the excluding or including of your clothes or detergent, and you are ready to go again.
Don’t forget to check these,