How to Do Videocon Washing Machine Tub Cleaning?
Here I’m mentioned how you can clean the front and top-load washing machine.
How You Can Clean Videocon Front-Load Washing Machines?
- Start by cleaning the gasket, that spray some white vinegar, and later, wipe it with the help of a damp microfiber cloth
- Clean it ideally, and also reach the high-efficiency area because you would find hair, scum, mildew, etc
- Fill it with water at the highest temperature and spin the machine at the highest level
- To detergent dispenser, add 2 tablespoons of white vinegar
- Now, let it run for a complete cycle
- After this, let it run for one more time with water at high temperature and the highest level of spin, but this time add only one and a half cup of baking soda to the drum
- As the cycle stops, wipe it clean with a damp microfiber cloth
- While doing the same, you can also clean its front
How You Can Clean Videocon Top-Load Washing Machines?
- Fill the tub with hot water and set the water at the highest level too
- To the cycle, add 4 cups of white vinegar
- As the cycle stops, allow the vinegar to sit in the machine for an hour
- In between wipe the top of the washer with a damp microfiber cloth which should be dipped in hot vinegar water
- Now to clean the fabric softener and bleach dispenser by using the toothbrush
- As an hour complete, restart the wash cycle
- Later, run one more cycle by adding a cup of baking soda
- As the cycle ends, clean the top of the washer tub with the help of a microfiber cloth, this will remove the scum
I think you have understood now that how to do Videocon washing machine tub cleaning?